the Presbyterian Church built in 1904
A large addition was added in 1952 consisting of a chapel, parlour, offices, classrooms, washrooms and gymnasium.
A new narthex at the Algonquin and Cassells entrances was built in 1963. In 1976 and 1996 history and memorial cabinets were added to this area.
The church was administered in the beginning by a Temporal Committee. After union in 1925, it became part of the United Church of Canada, and was overseen by an Official Board. Since 1971 a Church Council has been in place.
Over the past 125 years St. Andrew’s has benefited from the ministries of 21 dedicated ordained ministers.